At Eckelberg & Wienshienk, we love our Canadians friends! Whether you are a Canadian selling a home in the US, have rental income in the US, need help tax planning, or need someone who understands tax implications in both countries, we are here to help.

Our services geared toward Canadians

  • Canadian returns – T1
  • US Non-resident returns for real estate rentals and other US income
  • Tax planning
  • FIRPTA (US Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act) Withholding
  • FBAR (US Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts)
  • ITIN (US Individual Tax Identification Number) application

Contact us today!

Free Consultation
Phone: (480) 423 1888, (800) 858 3357
Fax: (602) 334 4205
Email us
We accept credit card payments. Pay CPA